I think it's time for my biannual session where I try to guess my dA login password! Weee!
And yes, I guessed it correctly since you are seeing this.
So this is what's been happening in the last half year, in non-chronological order.
- had my old computer broken by the movers
- got a new computer with ridiculous RAM
- found out too much jalapenos makes my bowels implode
- watched the Bourne Legacy
- finally played MGS3
- got married
- finally got cavities after a quarter century of complacency
- found out buying new socks every time I lost track of matching pairs was a bad idea
- broke my 360
- watched the new Nanoha movie
- got a new 360
- didn't die
- changed my last name
- finally paid off my smartphone
- lost 6 kg in weight
- developed an acute red bull addiction
- drew lots of pictures
That's about it. This is all true. Except the last one.